Google Camera Mod is the best thing that has happened to spending plan cell phone photography as of late. The main issue with the Google Camera Mod or GCam is that it doesn’t work with every one of the gadgets. It is particularly elusive the reasonable GCam mod for Redmi gadgets like the most recent Redmi Note 7 and Note 7 Pro. And keeping in mind that there is an approach to introduce GCam on any Android gadget, the procedure is more perplexing and not implied for everybody. That is the reason we are dependably watchful for modded GCam APKs which make the establishment procedure simple.
We normally test numerous GCam mods from various engineers, and we have at last discovered the GCam mod most appropriate for the Redmi Note 7 and Note 7 Pro. Best of all, since these gadgets previously accompany an empowered Camera2 API, you don’t need to attach them to utilize the GCam mod. Along these lines, on the off chance that you possess a Redmi Note 7 or Note 7 Pro here is the manner by which you can introduce the Gcam mod on your gadget.
Introduce Google Camera (GCam) on the Redmi Note 7 and Note 7 Pro
- Download the GCam APK and open the APK record. The gadget may request your authorization as you are introducing an outsider application outside the Play store. Simply tap on Settings and allow the consent.
- Return and tap on the introduce catch. After the establishment procedure, click on the Open catch to dispatch the application.
On the Redmi Note 7, the GCam works immaculately. Both the Portrait Mode and Night Sight work without messing the default settings. Just moderate movement doesn’t work at present, which might be fixed in up and coming days. Nonetheless, on the Redmi Note 7 Pro, there is a slight issue with immersion as the pictures delivered have washed out hues. In any case, don’t stress as that issue can be effectively fixed.
Fixing Saturation Issues of GCam on Redmi Note 7 Pro
- To fix this issue, simply head over to camera’s settings and open GCam settings. Look down and open Saturation changes.
- Here, change the default esteems to 2.0 and 2.4, for both front and back camera. At last, close the GCam application and re-dispatch it. Presently the GCam application will work with no issue on the Redmi Note 7 Pro.
- In the event that you wish to additionally modify the GCam, you can change the HDR+ mode to “HDR+ Enhanced” for increasingly fresh and point by point pictures. Likewise, there are a group of different choices in GCam settings like HDR+ improved in Portrait Mode, impairing zoom while taking pictures and more which you can change to show signs of improvement photographs.