VPN Proxy Server Free VPN For PUBG MOBILE - Telugu Tech World
Connect with us

Android Apps

VPN Proxy Server Free VPN For PUBG MOBILE

Published

on

VPN Proxy ServerVPN Proxy Master, 100% free, totally unlimited VPN, secured and easy to use. It is a super fast and the best unlimited free VPN proxy for you. It is the best unlimited VPN to unblock and bypass blocked apps, secure your device, protect your online activities.

Unblocked Websites and Apps
1.Access any website – Connect to any website or app on the internet with a VPN proxy.

Super Fast Speed
1.Unlimited speed – No throttling, Ever.
2.Unlimited bandwidth – No bandwidth restrictions or download caps.
3.Unlimited server switching – Switch between locations at no additional charge.
Unlike other VPN providers, VPN Proxy Master never limit you. Connect to any VPN Proxy Master server, anytime, without restrictions or download caps. Easily switch between server locations at no additional charge. We have 100,000+ IP addresses for 2000+ servers in our server clusters, so connections are always available.

Secure all online activities
1.Military-grade encryption – Secure your Internet traffic with cutting-edge encryption technologies.
2.Double VPN – Encrypt your Internet traffic twice to create an extra layer of online privacy.
3.No logs kept – VPN Proxy Master doesn’t track or keep any logs of its users and their activities. Your security and privacy are guaranteed!

Privacy Protection
1.Protect IP address – Send your Internet traffic through a VPN Proxy Master server to change your real IP address
2.Protect connection – VPN Proxy Master will automatically protect you every time you are connecting to a new WiFi or Internet connection. You will never be vulnerable, again, in a hotel, airport, restaurant, or any other new, public space.

Improve Your Streaming Experience

1.Streaming – Forget buffering, bandwidth throttling and enjoy secure streaming experience.
2.SmartPlay – Get secure access to your favorite streaming sites with SmartPlay technology.
3.Lightning speed – With VPN Proxy Master you can increase streaming performance and achieve faster streaming speeds. Our users achieved 10x faster speeds on streaming by using VPN Proxy Master.

Easy to use
1.Easiest VPN ever – Download, install and start protecting your Internet traffic with just one button.
2.Customer support – Experiencing any troubles with VPN Proxy Master? Contact our customer service.

32 Comments

32 Comments

1. Hemanth

August 4, 2019 at 1:05 pm

8374320552

2. TG Vishnu

August 4, 2019 at 1:05 pm

This website is soo informative on phones
    I’m from tek Shekar channel subscriber

3. Bharath

August 4, 2019 at 1:11 pm

I loved this

4. Mahesh

August 4, 2019 at 1:17 pm

Hai bro I like your video’s
    My I’d 5248829358
    My name Ninja Mahesh

5. Nithish

August 4, 2019 at 1:19 pm

I’d:5313 975 541
    Hydra gamer
    Bro free UC send chayandi bro plz

6. Syam

August 4, 2019 at 1:23 pm

Nice work

7. Ganesh gamer

August 4, 2019 at 1:32 pm

Super Anna nuvu Machi pani chesthunavu Anna neku vachy money refund chesthunavu very nice Anna
    ganeshpawanism87@gmail.com

10. Chaitanya Kumar

August 4, 2019 at 2:03 pm

DARKīツChaith
    5168388972

11. Prasad Guttula

August 4, 2019 at 2:03 pm

Nice apps iam using all apps

12. Sunil Kumar

August 4, 2019 at 2:05 pm

Hi bro. My name is suneel
    Ur so genuine bro.your videos about pubg mobile is 100% original.I don’t saw that no one of your video is fake. Your so genuine bro.
    My game name is DÁRK々KNÌGHT
    My game I’d is 5221643542

• Anudeep

August 4, 2019 at 3:10 pm

ID 5166815322
      ROCKAnu

13. Subbaraju

August 4, 2019 at 2:07 pm

my pubg id is
    killer subbu

14. Saikumar

August 4, 2019 at 2:08 pm

I have this vpn thank you

15. Anudeep

August 4, 2019 at 3:10 pm

ID 5166815322
    ROCKAnu

16. Anudeep

August 4, 2019 at 3:14 pm

5166815322 id
    ROCKYAnu

17. Bhavani Prasad

August 4, 2019 at 3:40 pm

Hi TekShekar bro,

I am your first sponsor for two months after that I disconnected because of no money with me sorry..

I am with u when u have 5000 subscribers now u have 40000 sub….Keep Going All D Best
    I am in ur friend list alsobin ping game
    Mr Alone
    bhavaniprasad969@gmail.com

18. Satish

August 4, 2019 at 3:43 pm

Hai bro… I am following ur videos for couple of weeks. My game id is 5140218552 and my game profile is ๖THORツSatish

19. Shaik khajavali

August 4, 2019 at 3:49 pm

Hii bro
    My profile name:khajavalisk
    My game id:557575712

20. TharunReddy

August 4, 2019 at 4:51 pm

My ping Id 5226320830

21. thunderbeast50

August 4, 2019 at 5:03 pm

Ana ni videos ante nakku chala istam

22. SIDDHU

August 4, 2019 at 5:37 pm

NSツNOOB

23. Pradeep

August 4, 2019 at 6:12 pm

My email id:-rebalpradeep6484@gmail.com okavella win ietae Google reedem code send chie bro

24. Umanand

August 4, 2019 at 6:35 pm

Bro mi videos anni chusthanu bro plz naku uc send cheyandi bro 5253614587 this is my I’d bro plz plz plz send cheyandi bro

25. Shivaram

August 4, 2019 at 6:55 pm

Jai tek Shekar bro e vpn superrr
    Bro na I’d 5146100770

29. Menati Srikanth

August 4, 2019 at 8:37 pm

Nice

30. Omkargarnepudi

August 5, 2019 at 8:29 am

Hyyy bro my id is 5234453602… I need free uc

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Android Apps

Korea VPN – Plugin for OpenVPN

Published

on

By

korea vpnThis app is a plug-in app, it can not work independently, this app is not developed by OpenVPN Technologies, Inc.

It is recommended to install OpenVPN official client “OpenVPN For Android”, this app will send “import VPN profile” and “connect” command to “OpenVPN For Android” app.

“OpenVPN for Android” download:

*** How to use ***
As “OpenVPN For Android” plugin as an example:
1. Install this app and “OpenVPN For Android” app.
2. open this app, click the Refresh button, the new VPN server ip will appear later.
3. Click on “Play” button , the IP address of OpenVPN profile will be save, import and start to connect to the server by pass command to “OpenVPN For Android” app.
4. If you’re lucky and free VPN server is not busy, your device will be successfully connected to VPN server.

*** common problem ***
1. “Trust this program” can not tick?
>> Installation of the software conflict, check whether the installation called “blue light filter” software, please try to stop it (or temporarily removed)

2. Can’t connect to server, show error: “PolarSSL: SSL read error : X509 – Certificate verification failed”.
>> Some servers may not work very stable, press the “reload” button to get new server ip to connect.This free app not able to guarantee the quality of service.

Continue Reading

Android Apps

Navratri 2019: How to download and send WhatsApp Stickers for Navratri

Published

on

By

Navratri 2019- How to download and send WhatsApp Stickers for Navratri

It’s the most happy time again in India with Navratri and Dussehra around the bend. Like each year, a ton of WhatsApp messages will be sent crosswise over to loved ones. Furthermore, what better approach to communicate and those feelings than with WhatsApp stickers in this happy time.

WhatsApp stickers are accessible for both Android an iOS stages. They add an additional touch to your messages. Like sending GIFs, emoticons, and emojis, stickers are a fun method to visit with your companions without composing anything. These stickers likewise help you mirror your disposition. Presently, while the WhatsApp application on your cell phone might not have Navratri stickers introduced, here is the manner by which to download and send.

The most effective method to download Navratri and Dussehra WhatsApp stickers

The procedure is straightforward, for both Android and iOS gadgets. Beginning with Android, go to Play Store and quest for Navratri WhatsApp Stickers. Here, you will see various sticker applications. Download and introduce your preferred one.

When the establishment is finished, open the application and include the pack that you like. You will see a “+” sign on the correct side to include the pack. The additional stickers will be noticeable in the as of late included ones. You should swipe to one side in the sticker menu on WhatsApp. Correspondingly, for Dussehra or Durga Puja WhatsApp stickers on Play Store and download. The establishment procedure continues as before.

On iOS downloading process for WhatsApp Stickers is somewhat extraordinary. You’ll just have a bunch of alternatives, and downloading outsider stickers isn’t as straightforward as on Android. Open a discussion, tap on sticker symbol at the base, tap on “+” sign, and download stickers from the accessible last choices. Be that as it may, in the event that you need Navratri or Dussehra or Durga Puja stickers, you should depend on your companions with an Android telephone to send them first. After getting, you can spare those stickers to the top choices.

The most effective method to send WhatsApp stickers utilizing an Android telephone

The procedure for sending WhatsApp stickers is straightforward. Open WhatsApp and open the talk window of the individual or gathering you need to send the sticker to. Next, tap on the emoticon. Face symbol on the base left (alongside the sort message box), tap on the sticker symbol and for stickers. Select your last preferred one and tap on it to send.

Step by step instructions to send WhatsApp stickers utilizing an iOS gadget

Indeed, even on iPhones, the procedure to send stickers is basic. Go to WhatsApp, open the talk window of a gathering or individual you need to send a sticker to. Next, tap the sticker symbol at the base, the correct side of the message box. Peruse for stickers, and tap on the one to send one.

Continue Reading

Android Apps

Rockey Keyboard -Transparent keyboard for WhatsApp

Published

on

By

Welcome to download Rockey. It is the best app for WhatsApp users, which integrated all useful whatsapp extensions, such as transparent background to match chat wallpaper, 1000+ wallpapers to download for FREE  500+ sticker packs for free

quick access to pics and videos saved from WhatsApp chats, 3D live wallpaper provides you the coolest visual effect when you tilt your phone.With these 4 main features, daily WhatsApp using experience will be

easier and colorful:

This keyboard has a transparent background function to let your chat background become a whole screen size, it’s better for your eyes. The 3D live wallpaper is the latest visual upgrade, you can have a lot of fun during chatting. It supports moving in all directions.

We will constantly update sticker packs for WhatsApp special, you can DIY your own sticker with your photo or gif.

Right now it supports the following languages:
English, Español, Português, bahasa Indonesia.

We also provide other personalized features to make your Android keyboard unique like resizing the keyboard layout, Next-word prediction, emoji prediction, Autocorrect mistyping errors and typos.

Continue Reading