There is another arrangement of characters that are presently in PUBG Mobile, from AMC’s The Walking Dead no less. Tencent Games in its push to counter Fortnite is presenting new characters from the prominent zombie end times arrangement and some gear also. Players can get the characters of Rick, Daryl, Michonne and the notorious Negan. Players can likewise get Daryl’s trademark bicycle from the arrangement, Michonne’s katana and obviously Negan’s spiked bat, Lucile. These things will supplant the things in the game of course. These things will be accessible till mid 2020, and this appears as though a fitting hybrid thinking about that both arrangement with zombies.
Other than the expansion of The Walking Dead characters, as of late after the arrival of. The most up to date Apple iOS 13, individuals found that the new update makes PUBG Mobile and Fortnite unplayable. This was because of a three-finger contact issue, that had an entire other significance on iOS 13. The new three-finger contact highlight for iOS 13 that is a word processing motion raises alternatives like fix, duplicate, and glue.
PUBG Mobile Charachters
This element is clearly being initiate when players attempt to play PUBG Mobile and Fortnite. These games frequently expect players to utilize two fingers to point and move while a third finger does the shooting.
Presently, it appears that there is a fix for this issue with PUBG Mobile. The fix for the issue was tweet by ipasana1207 which was then retweet by the primary PUBG Mobile handle. Which means this is a real fix. The fix essentially requires the client. To refresh their os to iOS 13.1 Beta form that is out the present moment. So in the event that you need to play with the new The Walking Dead characters on you iPhone with iOS 13, this fix is require. So here is a fix.
Step by step instructions to fix Apple iOS 13 three-finger contact issue for PUBG Mobile
Before we start, it is ideal to take a reinforcement of your gadget in the uncommon occasion something turns out badly.
– To begin visit beta.apple.com and sign in utilizing the iTunes ID and secret word.
– And in the Get Started segment tap on ‘enlist you iOS gadget’ and after that tap on ‘Download profile’.
– Once it indicates ‘Profile Downloaded’, go to the iPhone settings, and tap on the ‘Profile Downloaded’ tab.
– This will take you to the recently downloaded profile screen and here you simply need to tap ‘introduce’.
– After this go to the ‘Product Update’ tab on Settings and it should demonstrate that ‘iOS 13.1 Public beta 4’ can be downloaded and introduced. Here simply tap on ‘Download and Install’ which ought to introduce the new beta variant.
– Once the beta form of iOS 13.1 is introduced you can play PUBG Mobile with no stresses over the three-finger contact issue.