Quickly open your favorite apps, shortcuts, and websites from anywhere at any time, directly from your notification shade!
How is this app different to other similar apps?
-Other apps do not use the real app icon in the quick settings tile.
-Instead, they replace the app icon with a letter or generic image.
-This app uses the real app icon for the quick settings tile, making it easier for you to identify the apps & shortcuts you want to open.
– Use the real app icon for the icon in the notification shade
– Choose your own icons
– Select an icon from an Icon Pack
– Use actual website icons for URL tiles
– Name the Tile whatever you want
– Create a tile in the app (remember the number under the newly created tile name)
– Open your quick settings panel and tap the edit button
– Move the tile you just created (with the matching number) up into the active section of your quick settings panel
– You can now use the tile!
– If the tiles still do not show in your quick settings panel, this is because your device manufacturer has not included the functionality. This is not an issue with the app.
– App shortcuts