Best Application to Copy any Text On Android
Usually copying anything text to me on an Android phone is not an easy task.Copying text on an Android phone is definitely a no-brainer.Some times refuse to copy some application.In those situations we inherently type by hand and text.However we can change these situations very easily with an application.
The name of this application is Universal Coffee and you have a link to it.First you have to download the application from there and on the mobile phone
How to use?
1. download and install the app
2. activate the Universal Copy accessibility service (Settings > Accessibility)
3. go to the app (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube or any app) you want to copy text from
4. open your notification drawer and click on “Activate Universal Copy mode”
5. the text zones you will be able to copy appear in light blue.
6. tap the text you want to copy, it will highlight in blue
7. click on Copy and you’re done!
If no text is detected on phase 5, you can switch from normal to Scanner mode. The Scanner Mode allows you to copy text from apps where the Normal Mode does not work (thanks to a character recognition technology – OCR).