How to download virtual Driving License using mParivahan app?
On the off chance that you drive by utilizing a bike or a four-wheeler, having records like Driving License and RC is significant, particularly in India. Dept of transportation, under Govt of India, has now discharged another application called mParivahan, which can be utilized to produce virtual DL and virtual RC.
How to download virtual Driving License utilizing mParivahan application?
On the off chance that traffic police stop you to check the validness of your vehicle. And your driving capacity, at that point you can show these virtual DL, particularly on the off chance that you are not conveying a photocopy or the first DL. Give us a chance to figure out how to produce a virtual DL on the mParivahan. Application on your Android and iOS cell phones.
FYI, for downloading the virtual driving permit, you have to have the total driving permit number alongside the date of birth referenced on the driving permit, and with no one of these data, you won’t have the option to download your virtual driving lincese on the mParivahan application.
Download mParivahan for Android here
Download Parivahan Seva for iOS here
Pursue the beneath metioned steps
- Download the mParivahan application utilizing the Google Play store
- Open the application and sign-in, in the event that you. As of now have a record or sign up in the event that you don’t
- Select DL on the upper right corner
- Enter your DL number
- To create a virtual DL, click on “Add To My Dashboard”
- Complete the confirmation by entering your date of birth
- Presently return
- Go to the Dashboard and select DL Dashboard
- Presently you will have the option to get to your virtual DL on the mParivahan application
You can likewise download the 3D standardized identification. Which police can sweep to take a gander at the current challans for you
The virtual DL on the mParivahan application shows every one of the subtleties like your date of birth, expiry date, vehicle class, and RTO code
The carefully marked report is legitimate according to the IT Act 2000 when utilized electronically. In the event that you ever neglect to convey your ID cards, simply show the virtual reports, which is presently substantial and lawful crosswise over India.