There’s another update out for PUBG Lite on PC and it carries with it a ton of bug fixes. A portion of these bugs were excessively irritating for players and it appears the devs have fixed these. These new fix notes were refreshed on a tweet from the PUBG Lite PC handle on Twitter which is the thing that the devs basically use to convey the adjustments in the game. With respect to the fixes that have been presented this time around, here they are.
PUBG Lite: New fix notes
Other than these players would now be able to mend themselves while strolling.
- Improved the degree to not seem dark while in Spectator Mode.
- Fixed the issue where the Bluezone not in a state of harmony.
- Fixed the terminating sound for UMP45.
- Solved the issue where it seemed dark in ADS while shifting back and forth between Canted Sight and different extensions.
- ixed the issue where it seemed dark in ADS while shifting back and forth between Canted Sight and different extensions.
- Fixed the issue where the iron sight was appeared in ADS even with the degree joined.
- Solved the issue where characters would stall out in the middle of the rough mountains in Monte Nuevo
PUBG Lite propelled in India after its underlying dispatch in other South Asian nations. The game as of late got another beta form that brought a 4v4 Mode (Team Deathmatch) like the one we have seen on PUBG Mobile. This new mode accompanies another guide. The new guide is little enough to ensure that individuals can have little matches. The PUBG Lite Facebook page reported the update going live. The new guide appears to be like the TDM or Team Death Match mode map on PUBG Mobile. It has a stockroom and heaps of cartons around it. With respect to the PUBG Lite Open Beta of the game, the update download went live on August 8.
PUBG Lite presently has a committed Indian server
The dev group as of late reported on its Facebook handle that the game got its first Indian server. This furnishes Indian players with low pings with irrelevant slack. So as to help individuals who utilize low-end equipment and extend its client base, designers PUBG Corp discharged the ‘Light’ form of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds prior this year. PUBG Lite Beta adaptation is presently live in India.