WhatsApp feature: How to read messages without letting the sender know
WhatsApp highlight update: A ton of clients however probably won’t need senders to realize that they have perused the message. In such a case, the texting enables you to mood killer read receipts.
WhatsApp logo is shown on an Apple Inc. iPhone in an orchestrated photo taken in Arlington, US. (Bloomberg Photo)
One of the most well known highlights in WhatsApp is the perused receipt, which advises the sender on whether the collector has perused their message. These receipts show up as two blue ticks alongside the message. For any message that you send, you’ll have the option to see a message information screen, showing the subtleties of when your message was conveyed, perused or played by the beneficiary.
A ton of clients however probably won’t need senders to realize that they have perused the message. In such a case, the texting enables you to mood killer read receipts.
Here is the manner by which you can cripple the read receipts on WhatsApp:
– Open WhatsApp on your telephone
– Click on the three-speck menu on the upper right corner and select Settings
– Tap on the Accounts tab and after that select Privacy
– Uncheck the Read receipts choice
Different clients will now not see the two blue ticks even after you have perused their message on WhatsApp. If it’s not too much trouble note that choosing this alternative would likewise imply that you won’t have the option to see when another person has perused your message. It additionally won’t handicap the read receipts for gathering visits or play receipts for voice messages. There is no real way to cripple these settings on WhatsApp.
Be that as it may, on the off chance that you don’t wish to mood killer your read receipts, you can at present read messages watchfully. This is the manner by which you can do as such:
– Close your WhatsApp application from your ongoing applications area
– Turn your flight mode on
– Open WhatsApp again and read the messages
– Close WhatsApp and after that turn your flight mode on
– The sender won’t get a notice about you having perused the message.