Shorty allows you to pin any file from your phone or URL link to home application. Simply install Shorty and share some file or text from any application.
Depending on file type you can also customize appearance of the icon. There are three possible icon styles:
• text – write up to 10 characters,
• thumbnail – depends on type of file,
• preview – currently supported only for images.
You can also pick icon background color and write custom label which will be displayed in your home app.
Sesame is a powerful universal search on Android. It integrates with your launcher, learns from you, and makes hundreds of personal shortcuts. With Sesame universal search, everything is 1 or 2 taps away!
1. 100+ shortcuts added to your device
2.Fully customizable, gorgeous search UI
3. Learns from you
4. Search with dozens of apps using Google Autosuggestions
5. Fast Search that’s designed to work in 1 or 2 taps. It matches the first letters of words. Typing “S” “B” will bring “Spotify: The Beatles” to the top. Since it learns from you, next time just “S” will do
6. API integrations to Spotify, YouTube, Gmail, Maps, Slack, Reddit, Telegram and more
7. Detects wallpaper colors and styles itself
8. Powerful tools to make your own shortcuts
9. Works with all launchers and has a special partnership with Nova Launcher
3.Naiagra Launcher :-
iagara Launcher is a fresh homescreen that has a clean and minimalistic ui. Due to its unique design you can open apps more quickly and use your phone with just one hand.
1.Niagara app drawer
All your apps in a neatly arranged list that is sorted alphabetically and by usage. You don’t even have to swipe to open it!
2.Enhanced Notification dots
You can read incoming messages right on your homescreen. See the full notification by swiping right. Furthermore, unwanted messages like advertising or persistent notifications are getting blocked.
Preinstalled apps (often bloatware) are annoying. Simply hide them, so you have a nice and clean homescreen.
This is just the start. Icon pack support, adaptive icons, folders and shortcuts will be implemented soon.
4.Storyz Photo Motion :-
Create your video stories blending overlay video on still image.
You can make an Animated Video from out of a still image and merging a video.
It can turn your photo into animated GIF and Animated Double Exposure.
Merge still image with video overlay to create amazing cinemagraphs.
Merge photo with overlay video, video motion to create amazing visual effects like cinemagraph, double exposed gifs or magical moving portraits.
How to create Ripple Storyz:
1. Select a picture and crop it your desired size.
2. Motion point: Add motion points/arrows to give motion to a part of your picture. Arrowhead decides the direction of motion.
3. Motion series: Motion series is a sequence of equally sized motion points to give consecutive motion to a part of your picture. This feature adds motion to the entire length of the sequence.
4. Stabilization points: Add stabilization points to prevent a portion of your picture from moving by limiting the effect of dynamic point or series.
5. Stabilization series: Stabilization series is a sequence of equally spaced stabilization points.
6 Erase: Swipe your finger across dynamic or stabilization points/series to erase them.
7. Mask: Use mask in the area where you don’t want the image to move. This can be added using the manual brush/erase.
8. Tap Play to see your Picture StoryZ.
5.FireFox Rocket :-
1.A Lightweight Web Browser
This incredibly mini size browser is less than 3MB, taking up almost no space on your phone.
2.Lightning Fast Browsing Speed
With Turbo Mode, Firefox Rocket promises you a lighting fast browsing experience!
3.Save Data – and Cash
Save on data costs with Turbo mode, which blocks tracking ads. Wanna save even more? Enable image blocking while you browse.
4.Goodbye, Stubborn Tracking Ads
Say goodbye to those tracking ads that keep chasing you around the web. Which means saving more screen space for the stuff you care about. Note that this is not 100% Adblocking.
Browse without a trace. No history, no passwords, no cookies recorded when browsing in private browsing mode.
Blocks a wide range of common Web trackers by default. Prevent your browsing data from being collected or tracked by most websites/advertisers. Bring your privacy to next level.
7.Screenshot the Whole Page
You can save the whole screen to read offline with a single tap on the toolbar. And a website link is automatically saved too, so you can browse back there whenever you want.
8.Save Phone Space
Clear your cache straight from the menu to free up storage space fast. Or with a quick flip in settings, you can save your cache and downloads straight to an SD Card.
9.Multiple Tab Browsing
Some of you appreciated that Firefox Rocket only allowed a single screen, others wanted to multitask with multiple tabs. Now you can have it either way. Open all the tabs you want, or keep it simple.
You can download multiple files at once in the background. Save time when you have many files to download.